Destiny of no Shiz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come and join us in our Pokemon journey!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» BRING IT BACK
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime6/12/2016, 9:49 pm by Sasuke

» Dead Site is Dead
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime6/12/2011, 9:41 pm by Nick

» Most Memorable sad anime soundtrack
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime6/11/2011, 11:11 pm by Ryft Lord Venalem

» Video game soundtracks
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime6/11/2011, 2:53 pm by Ryft Lord Venalem

» What Anime series have you seen? Recommendations?
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime6/11/2011, 2:38 pm by Ryft Lord Venalem

» Best Calm but epic anime Soundtracks
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime6/11/2011, 1:06 pm by Kojima

» Most Ominous/Creepy Anime Soundtracks
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime6/11/2011, 12:52 pm by Kojima

» Destiny of No Bounds' Pokemon League
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime5/22/2011, 11:48 am by ɹɐƃuǝƃ

» The weird reason you have been kick from a chat
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime11/22/2010, 2:42 am by ɹɐƃuǝƃ

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Forum

Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games

Go down 
4 posters

What Starter Pokemon Are You Going To Be In Pokemon Black And Pokemon White
1. Grass Type
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_vote_lcap25%Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
2. Fire Type
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_vote_lcap75%Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
3. Water type
Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_vote_lcap0%Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
Game Boy

Game Boy

Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games   Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime7/5/2010, 5:51 pm

ITS GOING TO BE EPIC!!!!!!( all though im not to happy about the white legendary..)
Back to top Go down
http://www.calsk8.com/
ɹɐƃuǝƃ
Admin
ɹɐƃuǝƃ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games   Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime7/5/2010, 6:42 pm

How the shit do you make a poll>?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pkflash889
Game Boy

Game Boy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games   Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime7/5/2010, 6:57 pm

im a mod in training!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Back to top Go down
ɹɐƃuǝƃ
Admin
ɹɐƃuǝƃ

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games   Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime7/5/2010, 7:52 pm

Game Boy wrote:
im a mod in training!!!! cheers cheers cheers

dumbshit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/pkflash889
Game Boy

Game Boy

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games   Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime7/5/2010, 8:02 pm

lulz :D :D :D :D
Back to top Go down
Sexigigas

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games   Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime7/8/2010, 8:57 am

:BLEACH: Black And White Looks Cool(excluding the starters)
Back to top Go down
Umbreon
Admin
Umbreon

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games   Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime7/11/2010, 5:30 am

Yeah, how do you make a poll?.

But, fire type ftw! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games   Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Black/ Pokemon White 5th Generation of pokemon games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destiny of no Shiz :: General :: Random-
Jump to: